Hard Rock International announced its most extensive menu innnovation at a media preview in Singapore on June 13, 2019. The more than 20 new offerings were to debut in locations around the world the next day.
The legendary restaurant’s new menu, which was showcased at its Cuscaden Road outlet, put the spotlight on its all-new, award-winning Steak Burgers, headlined by the world’s first edible 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger.
Also on display were Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables that encourage adventure and exploration.
The global launch of the new menu coincides with Hard Rock’s Founder’s Day. It is a tribute to the legends who opened the first Hard Rock Cafe at Old Park Lane in London on June 14, 1971, with a mission to serve the best burgers and milkshakes in the world.
The new Steak Burgers have been creted with a proprietary blend of fresh, 100 per cent certified Angus Beef to produce the most flavourable burgers possible.
Just like the strings of a guitar must be perfectly tuned yo play a great melody, every detail matters when making the best burger.
Including premium accompaniments like freshly-baked toasted bun, signature sauces and prime produce, Hard Rock cafe’s new Steak Burgers allows you to eat like a legend.
The delicious line-up includes:
- The 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger: A first-in-the-world burger with bling. The 227gm certified Black Angus Steak Burger is topped with 24-Karat edible gold leaf and has cheddar cheese, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion. As part of Hard Rock’s philanthropic efforts, Food from the Heart, a local food charity with IPC status that feeds the needy, will receive $2 from every 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger sold.
- The Original Legendary Burger: This fan favourite is a 227gm fresh, certified Black Angus Steak Burger with smoked bacon, cheddar cheese, crispy onion ring, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato, served with Hard Rock’s signature steak sauce on the side.
- The Big Cheeseburger: This burger features three slices of cheddar cheese melted on a 227gm fresh, certified Black Angus Steak Burger, served with leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
- Double Decker Double Cheeseburger: A tribute to Hard Rock’s 1971 “Down Home Double Burger” and the double decker buses synonymous with the brand’s London roots, this burger consists of 454gm of two stacked steak burgers with American cheese, mayonnaise, leaf lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and red onion.
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger: 227gm Certified Black Angus Steak Burger seasoned and smeared with house-made barbecue sauce, crispy shoestring onions, cheddat cheese, smoked bacon, leaf lettuce and vine-ripened tomato.
“Our goal is to bring the highest quality food, drink and enetertainment to our guests each time they visit. This menu innovation is the most significant in the brand’s history and reflects our goal of ensuring everything from our music to our menu is fresh at Hard Rock locations around the world,” said Stephen K. Judge, president of cafe operations at Hard Rock International. “We are excited to introduce our award-winning Steak Burgers, Boozy Milkshakes, Sliders and Shareables, including our impressive and indulgent 24-Karat Gold Leaf Steak Burger, as part of our world class, immersive dining and entertainment experience.”
Hard Rock Cafe’s Steak Burgers are not new to the spotlight. The bands’ signature Steak Burger already collected awards before its global launch: “Fan Favourite” at the 2019 Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale Burger Battle, “Best Burger” at the 2019 Porthole Cruise Editor-in-Chief Awards and “Ultimate Winner/Best in Miami” at the 2018 Miami Times Burgerfest.
Shake it up
Hard Rock Cafe’s new Boozy Milkshakes have enchanting garnishes and brightly-coloured toppings. With a twist on classic flavours such as Strawberry Cheesecake and Cookies & Cream, guests can enjoy these over-the-top milkshakes in both boozy and non-alcoholic versions alongside a Steak Burger or as a standalone scandalously-spiked dessert.
Hard Rock Cafe’s new menu includes Sliders and Shareables, including the delicious One Night In Bangkok Spicy Shrimp, Whiskey Bacon Jam Sliders and Three Cheese and Roma Tomato Flatbread.
Make a reservation by visiting www.hardrockcafe.com/locations.aspx.
For additional information, visit www.hardrockcafe.com/