Acne has long been a universal fear. Whether during adolescence or in working life, acne appears like a nightmare at the most inopportune moments and on the most prominent places of one’s face.
A singular painful red inflamed “zit” or a colony of “zits”.
An unwanted pimple invasion results in a need to take care of the inflammation immediately and prevent future acne
The latest high-technology solution to acne is now in Singapore. TISHA AC7; the powerful, immediate acne eraser with invisible micro-needles.
Salicylic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Benzyl Peroxide are remedies of the past. TISHA AC7 is the solution of the future. It soothes fresh acne inflammation with one application reducing the redness and swelling.
TISHA AC7 is currently the ultimate high-tech acne treatment that most Koreans swear by.
Distributed globally, TISHA AC7 uses Phytosilica, a plant-based micro-needle to deliver active ingredients deep into the skin, stimulating the epidermal cells and promoting blood circulation while delivering the active ingredients deep into the dermal layers.
It takes care of cystic acne in a manner not possible with topical surface application. The micro-needles then wash out naturally with water.
Formulated with natural ingredients, TISHA AC7 is the go-to natural acne buster, providing fast and effective acne relief in short time. It reduces inflammation, suppresses the growth of acne and flattens acne quickly (individual results may vary).
Acne inflammation is reduced rapidly without the skin drying and the risk of acne scarring is greatly reduced.
TISHA AC7 works best on early red swollen acne inflammation. For best results, use it immediately after pimple infection.
TISHA AC7 is paraben-free and mineral oil-free. Suitable even for sensitive skin.
• Dryopteris Filix-Mas Root Extract – A pore astringent that removes tension from pores. Aids in wrinkle reduction and skin lightening.
• Niacinamide – Brightens skin and boosts collagen production.
• Polyglutamic Acid – Soothes and moisturizes the skin.
• Bacopa Monniera Extract – Possess antioxidant benefits that protects the skin against free radicals.
• Centella Asiatica Extract – Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids and phytochemicals. Speeds up healing process, helps prevent acne scarring and future blemishes and promotes collagen synthesis.
• Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract – Possess anti-inflammatory properties and protects skin against external aggressors.
• Coptis Chinensis Root Extract – Possess anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
• Luffa Cylindrica Fruit Extract – Possess antioxidant benefits that protects the skin against
• Tea Tree Leaf Oil – Possess potent antiseptic ability, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties, helps prevent acne scars and soothes skin.
• Salicylic Acid – An exfoliant that possesses astringent and anti-inflammatory properties, prevents further breakouts and brightens complexion.
How to use: After cleansing, wear a finger wrap and gently rub 7 times vertically and horizontally on troubled areas to ensure maximum absorption. Wear a finger wrap if available.
TISHA AC7 is available at selected Guardian stores, Guardian online and Lazada at ‘Sccube the Apothecary’ for S$36 (15ml) and S$27 (4ml).
Manufactured by MICELL KOREA, TISHA is a global cosmetics brand specialising in developing programmes for acne, skin care and hair loss management.
TISHA is distributed globally in 13 countries: South Korea, United States, China, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia, Australia, Mongolia, Kazakhstan, Philippines and Singapore.
For more information, please visit: http://micellkorea.co.kr