Hard Rock Cafe Singapore has rolled out its new limited-time menu that will be sure to rock any appetite. From September 5, Hard Rock has been serving fresh and flavourful dishes from the Bourbon Baby Back Ribs to the Tequila Lime Chicken Fajitas, along with a new limited-time beverage menu.
Hard Rock Cafe Singapore’s newest limited-time cuisine treats guests to a concert of flavours with Hard Rock flair. These new dishes include:
- Bourbon Glazed Baby Back Ribs – smoked and seasoned Baby Back Ribs infused with a new American Bourbon & BBQ sauce, served with French fries, homemade coleslaw and classic mac & cheese
- Tequila Lime Chicken Fajitas – chicken marinated in tequila and lime, then grilled and seasoned with Tex Mex-style spices, served with red peppers, a roasted corn salad, grilled jalapenos and onions
- Crispy Chicken Sliders – beer-battered chicken, served crispy on three toasted slider buns with melted Monterey Jack Cheese and fried pickles, served with seasoned French fries
- Whiskey Bacon Jam Sliders – three burger patties topped with melted cheddar cheese and homemade whiskey bacon jam, served on a toasted bun with seasoned French fries
- Southern BBQ Sliders – pulled pork tossed in house-made Bourbon BBQ sauce, served on a toasted bun over crisp green apples and topped with fresh coleslaw, with seasoned French fries on the side
- Spirited Slider Sampler – have it all with a sample of each of our new sliders: one beer battered chicken slider, one whiskey bacon jam burger slider and one Bourbon pulled pork slider, served with French fries.
“Hard Rock Cafe continues to serve fresh, authentic cuisine and our new, innovative creations cater to a variety of taste preferences,” said Natalie Wee for Hard Rock Cafe Singapore. “From the smoky flavours of our Bourbon Glazed Baby Back Ribs to the spicy flavours of our Tequila Lime Chicken Fajitas, Hard Rock’s new limited-time menu will have guests chanting for an encore.”
Additionally, Hard Rock has new limited-time beverage menu items that are ready for the spotlight. Created by top mixologists, guests can enjoy cocktails, such as the Bourbon Brownie Milkshake, a mix of Jim Beam bourbon, vanilla ice cream, salted caramel syrup and garnished with whipped cream, a brownie and caramel drizzle.
Or if more kick is desired, guests can also try the Rock House Punch, a mix of Cruzan White Rum, Myer’s Dark Rum, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice and garnished with an orange wheel and an edible orchid, along with many other cocktail creations.
Each featured fall cocktail is handcrafted and made with flavourful ingredients and served in collectible glassware.
stop by Hard Rock Cafe Singapore and Sentosa to try out the new fall menu and cocktail line-up or visit www.hardrock.com for more information.
Hard Rock International
With venues in 74 countries, including 185 cafes, 25 hotels and 12 casinos, Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognised companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s greatest collection of music memorabilia, which is displayed at its locations around the globe.
Hard Rock is also known for its collectible fashion and music-related merchandise, Hard Rock Live performance venues and an award-winning website. HRI owns the global trademark for all Hard Rock brands.