Money20/20, the world's leading FinTech and Payments event, is just six weeks from the launch of its APAC edition, which will take place in Singapore at the Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Centre.
The event will recognise the defining influence of the pan-Asian Payments, FinTech and Financial Services ecosystem with an agenda carefully curated to bring to the forefront the unique opportunities the region offers as the world's fastest growing FinTech marketplace.
Singapore has been chosen based on its international reputation as a gateway to Asia with its connectivity with regional economic powerhouses as well as the emergent FinTech markets in Southeast Asia. With a thriving FinTech ecosystem and the business infrastructure needed to deliver a world-class event, Singapore is the ideal location for Money20/20.
The agenda will explore key industry topics, from alternative lending and open banking to augmented intelligence technology and the tokenised economy in more than 80 hours of content over three full days. From the United States to Singapore, to China and Europe, Money20/20 Asia features a carefully curated line-up of more than 350 of the ecosystem's leading innovators. Keynote speakers include:
- Anthony Tan, Co-Founder & CEO, Grab
- Chatri Sityodtong, Founder, Chairman & CEO, ONE Championship
- Cheng Li, CTO, Ant Financial Services Group
- Darryl West, Group CIO, HSBC
- Derek White, Global Head of Customer and Client Solutions, BBVA
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder, FemTechGlobal
- Grace Yin, Director, WeChat Pay, Tencent
- Gregory Gibb, Co-Chairman & CEO, Lufax
- Hiroshi Takasawa, Managing Executive Officer, CEO Rakuten Asia & President Rakuten Investment Company, Rakuten
- James Lloyd, Asia-Pacific FinTech Leader, EY
- Jason Thompson, Managing Director, GrabPay
- Jonathan Larsen, Chairman, CEO, Ping An Global Voyager Fund; CIO, Ping An Group
- Leda Glyptis, CIO, Qatar National Bank
- Louise Pentland, EVP, Chief Business Affairs and Legal Officer, PayPal
- Madhivanan Balakrishnan, Chief Technology & Digital Officer, ICICI Bank
- Nadiem Makarim, Founder & CEO, GO-JEK
- Ning Tang, Chairman & CEO, CreditEase
- Pieter van der Does, Co-founder / President & CEO, Adyen
- Piyush Gupta, CEO & Director, DBS Group
- Ralph Echemendia, Technical Adviser to Hollywood Director Oliver Stone
- Ravi Menon, Managing Director, Monetary Authority of Singapore
- Tony Fernandes, CEO, Air Asia
- Will Gaybrick, CFO, Stripe
Tracey Davies, President, Money20/20 said: "We are thrilled to expand Money20/20 to the world's fastest-growing FinTech marketplace and provide the space for the region's leading senior industry players to connect, debate and set out the future of money and explore the fast expansion of the Asia Pacific payments and financial services landscape."
The launch of Money20/20 in Asia is supported by prestigious global partners such as Adyen, Ant Financial, Dinpay, Discover, First Data, Google, JCB, Mastercard, CIMB Bank, Monaco, PayU, TSYS, UL, Banking Circle, FacePhi, JB Financial, Lianlian Pay and NTT Data.