Join Alex, Gloria, King Julien, Rico, Skipper, Private and Kowalski from the hit DreamWorks Animation franchise – Madagascar, as they meet and greet fans in their current home at Universal Studios Singapore one last time till 27 March 2022.Alex, Gloria, King Julien and “The Penguins of Madagascar” ride out on amazing floats in Bon Voyage! Blowout! for a mesmerising event that guests at Universal Studios Singapore will not forget.
In a roaring event filled with fun, laughter and music, fans can meet their beloved friends from DreamWorks Animation’s Madagascar at the Move It! Move It! Meet & Greet in the Madagascar zone. An opportunity not to be missed, guests can look forward to fun-loving tribal performers joining the characters to fill every moment with even more colour and energy.
Fans can look out for Bon Voyage! Blowout! where Alex, Gloria, King Julien and “The Penguins of Madagascar” parade on amazing floats, amidst the beautiful golden hour light in the evening at Universal Studios Singapore.
As the day progresses, fans can look out for Bon Voyage! Blowoout! where Alex, Gloria, King Julien and “The Penguins of Madagascar” parade on amazing floats, amidst the beautiful golden hour light in the evening. Guests can still ride King Julien’s Beach Party-Go-Round carousel which remains open till further notice.
Flavours from the wild! at Universal Studios Singapore (now to 27 March 2022)
From now to 27 March 2022, guests at Universal Studios Singapore can treat their taste buds to tasty nosh and drinks that include specially prepared Madagascar-themed snacks with island flavours.
Adding to the wild and wonderful experience, guests at Universal Studios Singapore can treat their taste buds to delicious food and drinks specially prepared for the occasion at Gloria’s Snack Shack. Tasty nosh includes Madagascar-themed snacks with island flavours, such as:
* Smoky Pork Mada-Husk – Smoky, tender pork pieces on skewers served with pineapple salsa, creamy satay sauce and fragrant butterfly pea coconut rice (S$15)
* Beef Brochette Mada-Husk – Deliciously smoky beef pieces on skewers, dipped into savoury satay sauce, and served with sliced pineapples, cucumbers and onions (S$15)
* Crispy Chicken Mada-Husk – Perfectly fried and juicy chicken served with pineapple salsa, creamy satay sauce and fragrant butterfly pea coconut rice (S$15)
* Watermelon Shake – Thirst-quenching ice-blended coconut water with watermelon topped with a generous scoop of creamy coconut ice-cream (S$8)
* Madagascar Coconut Shake – Refreshing ice-blended coconut water topped with a generous scoop of coconut ice-cream and roasted coconut flakes (S$9)
* Tropical Mango Shaved Ice – Melt-in-the-mouth shaved ice topped with mango pudding and assorted fruits with a drizzle of passion fruit puree and creamy evaporated milk (S$10)
* Madagascar Strawberry Shaved Ice – Melt-in-the-mouth shaved ice topped with fruity pudding and slices of strawberry with a drizzle of mixed berries puree and creamy evaporated milk (S$10)
From now to 27 March 2022, guests will be treated to irresistibly flavoured popsicles like mango, vanilla and others while stocks last – a perfect way to cool down from the tropical heat. Guests can also get a complimentary sticker featuring their favourite Madagascar characters to remember the occasion.
Selling fast, the S$78 Madagascar Farewell Special (usual price S$98) is now available for booking for visits to Universal Studios Singapore between now to 27 March 2022. It includes:
* One day adult ticket to Universal Studios Singapore
* S$20 worth of Madagascar retail voucher (no minimum spend needed)
* S$10 F&B voucher (no minimum spend needed)
Two-day-one-night (2D1N) Stay Wild! Package (now to 27 March 2022)
Guests who want to rest and recharge after a full day of moving and grooving with Madagascar’s beloved stars from the wild at Universal Studios Singapore can treat themselves to a luxurious overnight stay at RWS with 2D1N Stay Wild!.
From S$415++, guests will enjoy a specially curated experience at Universal Studios Singapore with must-have Madagascar merchandise perfect as keepsakes, in addition to a night’s stay in premium comfort at RWS. Guests may opt for the eco-luxurious Equarius Hotel with spacious balconies and lush tropical views or the elegant and graceful Hotel Michael located just a stone’s throw away from the award-winning theme park.
2D1N Stay Wild! Package includes:
* 1-night stay in deluxe room at Equarius Hotel or Hotel Michael
* Breakfast for 2
* One day ticket to Universal Studios Singapore for 2 adults
* 2 x S$10 Universal Studios Singapore F&B Voucher at select F&B outlets (minimum spend S$25)
* 2 x S$5 Universal Studios Singapore Retail Voucher at select retail outlets (minimum spend S$25)
* 1 x photograph opportunity with Madagascar characters (6R Digiphoto)
* Limited edition Madagascar merchandise for 2
Book now for a stay between now to 27 March 2022.
Terms and conditions apply.