Well-loved, homegrown fish and crisps brand, Big Fish Small Fish, has introduced an all-new brunch menu at its first cafe concept located at Suntec City Tower 3 Mall.
The brunch menu includes eight delightful dishes ranging from local favourites to western.
WHEN: Available only on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, from 10am to 1pm. The brunch menu will be available for members of the public from Saturday, 4 February 2023.
Celebrate the day of love with your nearest and dearest at Big Fish Small Fish’s laid-back family-friendly cafe. With an array of local and international favourites, there’ll definitely be something for everyone.
Diners can choose from à la carte options like a classy set of ‘Amelie in Paris Toast’ to a mouth-watering, and hearty ‘All-American’ set or favour the ‘Big Breakfast Small Breakfast’.
Big Fish Small Fish Cafe introduces eight new mouth-watering dishes:
1. Cone of Fish – This dish includes Big Fish Small Fish’s signature fried breaded fish, served with crispy golden fries in a cone along with fresh salad and tar tar dip on the side.
2. Big Breakfast Small Breakfast – Feast on pancakes, Big Fish Small Fish’s signature fried breaded fish, grilled chicken sausages and grilled turkey bacon,
with a side of salad, honey and butter.
3. Goin’ Nuts over Sweet and Savoury – Load yourself with their triple pancake stack, layered with peanut and strawberry cream, served with grilled turkey
bacon, scrambled eggs, honey and butter.
4. Creamy Mushroom Croissant – As per its namesake, the creamy sautéed mushroom croissant is served with a side of tater tots and mesclun salad, and
topped with parmesan cheese.
5. Amelie in Paris Toast – Start your brunch fabulously with their brioche french toast coupled with grilled turkey bacon, drizzled with honey and a dash of icing sugar.
6. Taste of Singapore – For the local tastebuds, try the toasted brioche with chicken luncheon meat, kueh bahulu and two soft-boiled eggs along with kaya
and butter spread.
7. All-American – Indulge in the croissant with turkey bacon, chicken ham, tater tots, scrambled eggs and mesclun salad for your meal.
8. The Union Jack – Take a bite off the toasted brioche with chicken bratwursts, mushrooms, turkey bacon and two sunny side-ups.
WHERE: Make a day out of it at this family-friendly brunch located in Tower 3 Suntec City Mall, 3 Temasek Boulevard #02-606 / 607, Singapore 038983.
From Monday to Friday, the outlet’s opening hours are from 11am – 9 pm. On Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday, the outlet opens from 10am – 1 pm for brunch.
HOW: Big Fish Small Fish Cafe’s brunch menu items start from SGD14.90 per person, inclusive of coffee / tea.
Follow Big Fish Small Fish on Facebook @bigfishsmallfishsg, Instagram @bigfishsmallfishsg, TikTok @bigfishsmallfishsg or visit https://www.bigfishsmallfish.com/ for more exciting updates.
ADDITIONAL INFO: Big Fish Small Fish Cafe is having a promotion for diners who order from the Brunch menu. From the launch till the 31 March
2023, diners who order three dishes from the brunch menu will be entitled to have a fourth dish for free*.
* The brunch promotion is not valid with any other ongoing promotions.
* The complimentary fourth item will be deducted from the lowest-priced brunch dish within the receipt.